[DRAFT FOR REVIEW] SERPRO chose Debian GNU / Linux for its servers and wish to collaborate

Hello,
Please, review and improve the draft [0], even its title.
I was at the discussion panel (the video is in brazilian portuguese)
and may send further details, if needed.
Actually, the announcement at discussion panel is the result of
previous meetings that we hold with the company board and
FLOSS strategic coordination, discussing
Debian Project strenghts aligned with its corporate goals,
(silently working this subject since much time with them...)
And an invitation to open broad discussions at our debian lug event.
The top board is committed to learn how to collaborate.
However, the government company has many management levels, and Debian
Project should have patience and guidance while all these levels
become in synch (some not...).
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0]