Re: DPN with Ikiwiki

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2008.05.26.1759 +0200]:
> > I spent today making http://dpn.debian.net, which is completely
> > under development and really just an alpha, but I think it's cool
> > already. At least you should be able to see what I am trying to do.
> >
> > Have a look at http://dpn.debian.net/workflow and either change
> > things, add discussion pages, or come back her with your feedback.
>
> Hm, something weird happened with the DNS causing stuff not to work.
> This should now be fixed, or you can use http://130.60.75.73.
>
> I hope this is the reason why noone but Jon commented or played
> around with the site.

Apparently not.

Since noone really cared about http://dpn.debian.net, provided
feedback, or discussed it, and Debian Project News just kept on
doing what it always did, I shall discontinue the experiment.

No worries, not trying to sulk or be bitchy about it, I am already
using the dpn.debian.net workflow for other stuff, so the time
invested wasn't lost. But I am no longer interested in DPN as
a whole now. So fare well and good luck.

If you want dpn.debian.net, speak to me.

"information superhighway"
 is just an anagram for
"i'm on a huge wispy rhino fart".