Re: website templates for DPN / DWN

Am Freitag, den 13.06.2008, 23:26 +0200 schrieb Alexander Schmehl:
> Gerfried Fuchs schrieb:
> >  We already have stuff like that around, e.g. the
> > releases/{stable,testing} things are just symlinks to the current
> > codenames, and /intl/ is a symlink to /international/
>
> Hmmm... it seems that I'm either to sleepy or to stupid to add proper
> symlink generation to the Makefile.  Could you please add them?

 Done so:

#v+
RCS file: /cvs/webwml/webwml/english/News/Makefile,v
retrieving revision 1.20
retrieving revision 1.22
diff -r1.20 -r1.22
13a14,17
> install::
> ifeq "$(LANGUAGE)" "en"
> 	test -L $(HTMLDIR)/project || ln -sf weekly $(HTMLDIR)/project
> endif
#v-

 Should be online in a bit more than three hours if the cronjob times
haven't shifted. You can use /News/project/ links instead
of /News/weekly/ from then on.

 So long,
Rhonda