Re: Debian on Supercomputer

Hello, Carsten
Many thanks for the information.
Work started at the draft already [9] but it is still in very early
stage and it is not ready for a first review yet.

- Could the web pages for the people involved/cited (you [13] and
Henning [14]) be linked or are there others?
- When the Merlin (july 2003) was migrated to Debian?
- Did Morgane launched in 2006?
- Did you know about the release team page [10]?
- Do you know about Debian backports site [11]? could it solve your
needs?
- Do you know about the available debian tools for massive scale
deployments and management (p1, p2, p3) [12]? Could those help?
- Could these sites cause a rewording of your text?

Many thanks.
Andre Felipe

[9]
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/DebianTimesTeam/Drafts/GravitationalWaveDebianCluster