Debian on Supercomputer

Hi there,

(I'm writing in English since I don't know if anyone will read this who
doesn't read German)

I sent an email already to press@debian.org but never heard anything
back, but maybe you are interested to learn that Debian is used on a
recent Supercomputer - on the current list of Top500 it would place
34th, where we are for real, we'll see soon.

We don't have a real web page yet (will be done shortly), but we have
been already on heise ;)

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/Einstein-Cluster-Neuer-Supercomputer-fuer-die-Gravitationswellenforschung--/meldung/108303

If you are interested in more details for DWN, please let me know.

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert - Max Planck Institut für Gravitationsphysik
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany