Re: guidelines? (was: format of date strings : british english proof reader needed)

Good idea!
Most large organisations will have their own in-house style guide so why
shouldn't Debian?

I wonder if IBM or someone could be persuaded to either help contribute
towards a style guide or give us a copy of their in-house style guide to have
a look at?

The benefit of having access to these guidelines is that they would have their
own internationalised form of English.

There's no need to go over the top with it I know, and there might be a danger
of it becoming a drain of energy and resources, but it would be handy to have
a style guide on hand to use as a working reference when editing or proofing.

Everyone their own football!
Jon