Re: Debian Weekly News 2008/02

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:00:13 +0200, DebianTimes wrote:
> Welcome to this year's 2nd issue of DPN

I already noticed this "bug" with the first issue of DPN, but then
forgot about it, sorry.

I read the DPN through times.d.n, but the problem appears also on the
official DPN announce [1]: why the page title still says "Debian Weekly
News" and not "Debian Project News"?

I'd say that I'm a bit confused, since at the end of the same page [1]
there's another reference to DWN: "This issue of Debian Weekly News was
edited by [...]".

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: