DPN with Ikiwiki

Hi folks,

I spent today making http://dpn.debian.net, which is completely
under development and really just an alpha, but I think it's cool
already. At least you should be able to see what I am trying to do.

Have a look at http://dpn.debian.net/workflow and either change
things, add discussion pages, or come back her with your feedback.

Obviously all of this needs a lot of polishing and many scripts have
yet to be written. But before I put more work into it, I want to
get a feel of the general reaction.

Cheers,

"wahnsinn bei individuen ist selten,
 aber in gruppen, nationen und epochen die regel."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche