Re: DPN workflow / moinmoin vcs plugin?

also sprach Andre Felipe Machado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> [2008.04.27.1806 +0400]:
> Is there, or is it possible to develop, a moinmoin VCS
> plugin/macro/extension?

None that I know of, and anything's possible. I don't want to touch
that code with a stick though. Adding the VCS option is also
top-down, which is the wrong approach. Ikiwiki did it righ from the
start.

> The debian publicity team has(should have) many(mostly) people who
> are not programmers, then the vcs feature is not relevant to them.
> With lack of manpower, and focus on non technical contributors, we
> should keep things simple enough for non technical people and
> avoid more manpower use at infrastructure.

Well, I agree, but then this is not the project to which I want to
contribute.

heisenberg may have been here.