Re: [DRAFT for REVIEW] Canadian British Columbia's School District #73 opts for Debian GNU / Linux

Hello,
Given the recent Debian Times server outage, we need to extend draft
review end date to Monday the 28th of April 2008, 18:00 GMT (formal
british notation to form the habit. Is it correct?).

Soon we will state in our guidelines  that we must not name other
companies and institutions over bad things. Point to original sources
for those interested.
It is a very bad PR tactic that always backfire to some degree and does
not add real value. Left it to blogs and press.
It is a legal risk, that a non-profit could not afford.
PRs should always focus on positive tone and facts.

The new draft is at http://times.debian.net/1236
I chose to rewrite the phrase as
And that student kids learn faster than technicians, secretaries and
librarians.
Because redacting the original quote will lead to convoluted text. Then,
the indirect quoting.

I like the DPN workflow. It is working well enough. I hope to use the
wiki also for future PRs.

Regards.
Andre Felipe