Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi Alexander,

I followed your advice and put the statement about Summer of code as an opener line, you can see what I've written below.  I referenced Erich Schubert blog where he has posted that we received 13 slots, but we can easily change that to a link to the Press Release if you get the okay to issue the press release before the next DPN goes out.

From the Opener Section of DPN
Erich Schubert announced[1] that Debian has received 13 slots in this years  Google Summer of Code [2].

[1] http://blog.drinsama.de/erich/en/linux/debian/2008042201-summer-of-code.html
[2] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/debian/about.html

Does that work for you?
Jeff