press coverage wiki pages

Hello, Paul
The wiki pages [0] (should be) are fast moving and everybody can edit
them.
The debian site press coverage [1] has other requirements.
And I (and other contributors) do not have security access to those
pages.
If you could find a better solution, please tell us.
The wiki has been satisfactory enough for the past 2,5 years.
Regards.
Andre Felipe

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/News
[1] http://www.debian.org/News/press/