Debian Project News

Hello,

I just received today's Debian Project News, and it was a nice surprise. It looks eerily like the old Debian Weekly News, and that's a compliment :)

I'm kind of surprised that it already came out; I subscribed to debian- publicity because I wanted to help with this Weekly News effort, but I saw relatively little talk on the list. I guess I should be watching the changes on the Wiki? I think that a final call to review the newsletter (on the debian-publicity list) before publishing it would be useful.

Please point me in the right direction if I'm missing something. :)

Cheers,
-- Alex Morega