Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News

Hi,

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 15:26, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> > I could convert the Wiki pages into WML and commit. But to be honest I
> > do not have any experience with wiki systems. I hope there is an easy way
> > to get it offline maybe also to do the conversion automatically ...
> DebianEdu had similar requirements for their documentation. You can
> check what they are doing :
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Translations

Debian Edu uses the docbook export of moinmoin and then uses po4a to translate
the xml file with .po files...

See the debian-edu-doc source package for more info.

regards,
	Holger

P.S./BTW: Due to moinmoins quite broken docbook export (over 10000 xml errors
for something that will become a 400 page pdf), the debian-edu-doc package
currently FTFBS in lenny and sid (#458879). Help with this is welcome, as
moinmoin would welcome a new maintainer for its docbook export module...