Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News

Hi!

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [080409 00:11]:

> > The current workflow in my head would be the following:
> > - Someone sees something interesting and reports it to this list
> > - It's picked up by an editor, and added to
> >   http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current
> You don't elaborate on this much, but I assume not everybody who can
> edit the wiki is a DWN editor?

Yes, I didn't define, who is an editor, since I don't think that's
important; there no ACLs on the wiki page, so every one could edit the
page, and that would make them an editor, wouldn't it?

And so far I don't have a problem with that.

> As you are posting to -news, some control on the content (and its
> appropriateness on -news, as opposed to e.g. -devel-announce) would
> be warranted, IMO.

Surely.  Since editing the wiki and posting to -news are not the same,
there is (beside reviewing the wiki while the issues are written) a
final step of QA.

And be sure I won't post stuff to -news, I don't consider approriate ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander