Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News

James Miller a écrit :
Alex Morega wrote:
On Apr 8, 2008, at 23:45 , Alexander Schmehl wrote:
The current workflow in my head would be the following:
- Someone sees something interesting and reports it to this list
- It's picked up by an editor, and added to
 http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current
- Native english readers can review it constantly and improve it
- After two weeks it's sent to debian-news

Hi!

I'm new to this list and to Debian lists in general, although I've been using Debian for a few years now, with great success. I'd like to help out with the review and proofreading part - English is not my native tongue but I think that's not a problem :)

So, I suppose I should be watching the page http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current ?

Cheers,
-- Alex

I too am new to the list; with that said, I've been using Debian for years and would like to offer my services to proofreader.

--Jim

James Miller - MCSE RHCE CISSP
Sr Systems & Network Administrator
Simutronics Corp.
www.play.net
636.946.4263 x113

Hi, I'm a French native speaker currently living in the UK, been using Debian for about two years (and GNU/Linux for a while). I'm not a developer and I think the target of this newsletter really exists (at least one potential reader now !).