Re: two suggested items for dwn: djbware in main, Debian FAQ (was: Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News)

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 08:20:39AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Debian Lenny will ship djbdns, daemontools and ucspi-tcp in main.

There's no promises that we'll ship any particular package at all in
Lenny yet, and I'm not sure that saying we're shipping djb's software is
*good* news... </troll> :)

> Work [http://bugs.debian.org/457318] is being done on getting qmail in
> main.

More seriously though, is this sort of bug report good publicity?

Neil
--
* hermanr feels like a hedgehog having sex...