Re: Using Debian For A Small Business - My Blog

Hi,

Might be worth an article on times - list traffic shows there are enough
people interested in using Debian in various commercial settings.  (Maybe
this is even the start of a series of times articles on how people use
Debian?  Right now times is mostly DPOTD plus project announcements, a bit
more variety of topics wouldn't hurt IMHO. OTOH filing this
under "success-stories" is a bit of a stretch since Scott is just starting
out.  More like "home story")

a <a href="http://debforsmallbiz.blogspot.com/";>blog</a> about his
experiences in using Debian to launch and run a small business.  So far, he
describes his experience with Debian with "Debian was the Linux
distribution that made it possible for me to become a Linux user. ... Its
user forums are second to none."</p>

(english probably needs some polish.  Me no english good speaks, always.)

--
pub  1024D/92082481 2002-02-22 Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>
   Key fingerprint = EFE3 96F4 18F5 8D65 8494  28FC 1438 5168 9208 2481