Re: draft of the release announcement; please review

Very nice.

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 02:34:29PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> A draft is available at http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/release.txt
> and will updated with reflicting your reviews comments and patches to
> correct my germish as my time permits it (remember me to set up an svn
> (?) repo for that kind of stuff).

"Debian GNU/Linux is a free operating system"

I'd write "Free" here, but dunno.

I'd put Iceweasel first in the list of Ice* stuff.

Also, "are automatically handled by the aptitude package management
tool" looks a bit dangerous, maybe qualify that as "mostly automatic" or
"automatically handled for most configurations..." and mention the
release notes a bit earlier, so people don't stop reading and fire up
aptitude dist-upgrade.

Michael