Re: www.debian.org bugs cleanup (Re: Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian)

On Monday 26 March 2007 12.12:30 Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> On Monday 26 March 2007 08:54, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> > Offering a patch doesn't always make a difference to the web team,
> > apparently - #325698 is open for 1y207d without one single comment.
>
> There are currently ~160 bugs open against www.debian.org, I guess this
> bug has just been overseen+forgotten as it involves so many changes...
>
> Maybe you want to join the www-team and help?

I've thought about it occasionally, but I've been very reluctant to join
anything in the last two or three years, having tried too often only to see
that I can't really do anything on a regular basis (so next time you see me
announcing that I'd do this or that, just yell at me, please, to first do
it and then announce it!)  And Debian is mostly a hobby for me, and not the
only one either, so time constraints are quite a problem.

So I guess I'll just keep submitting some small ideas every once in a while.
I'll *try* to do this in the form of actual patches instead of just plain
text (I do have a checkout of the cvs lying around... :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
get my gpg key here: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481