Re: (mis?) perceptions about Debian?

Hello,
I used the slashdot comments only to show an url that has some ideas I already saw before.
Agree that replying to them is not an efficient action.
I work at an IT company and many of the (mis?)conceptions are on the wild among the co-workers.
And even on the press.

We need to improve documentation, site and publicity material.

Publish the good things and achievemnts, and plans.

Where is the deep freeze announcement?
Some told that it is a very internal process, but journalists seem to like to publish about Debian release delays (an internal process) and dunc-tank side effects.
Maybe they would like to publish about the progress too, if having enough information to write.
Debian-publicity could give them the information.

Thats the idea of being more pro-active.

Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado