Commit policy [Was: Re: Linden Lab (Second Life) using Debian]

Adrian von Bidder <cmot@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm a bit disappointed at this point.  I followed up on the recent
> informationweek article to get permission to list Linden Lab as a
> Debian user on our users page, sent mail to debian-www a few weeks
> ago only to have that email completely ignored.  Such stuff happening

[...]

> (Or can I have commit rights for these very occasional updates?  I
> don't follow debian-www, but I'll always inform them when I update
> the web site.)

As a translator for Romanian pages I have commit access and AFAIU it is
not limited to the Romanian sections.

Would it be ok if I commit such changes or is there some policy (written
or not) to not touch other parts of the site?

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. I only want to help as I understand some of the site devs may be
busy with other stuff.
(Albert Einstein)