HP keeps its Linux edge with BladeSystem / Dell is listening

Hello,
It deserves a note on times.debian.net:

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1247040,00.html

Why Debian?
Doug Small: Last fall we introduced support for Debian because we had started to see a lot of deployments on that OS.
With Debian support, we've picked up several large enterprise customers outside of North America, especially in Germany.
It's a sleeper operating system, and no one has been tracking it like they track Red Hat and Novell.
It's just not as visible.
But a wide array of customers all across the world have been deploying on it.
 We are trying to tap into that and we're pretty bullish on our chances.

I already posted an update on wiki press coverage.

Dell is listening:
http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2007/03/13/7985.aspx

Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado