Re: [RFH] Review of year 2006

Martin,

I maintain a summary of Debian Milestones for 2006 at
http://www.linuxforce.net/debian.milestones.html

It is behind as I have been very busy lately.  It highlights only the
biggest and most important items (from my perspective).  My criteria
are items that will be of interest outside the Debian community.  So I
recommend that you all include at least what I have highlighted.  I see
from your draft that you are working on a detailed History of Debian.
Which is great.  My ability to contribute is to highlight the important
items of interest to the larger computing community.

It is on my TODO list to go through my sources to improve the Debian
Milestones page that I maintain and include the items that meet my
criteria which I have not yet had time to review.

--
CJ Fearnley                 |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   President & CEO