Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

replying to my own message ..

> We use a text based format with a very simple markup
> you can find here:
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/Autorenhinweise/Format.html
> A simple example which illustrates the correspondence of
> markup and print is here:
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/Autorenhinweise/Beispiel.html

Now that the deadline is approaching I would like to ask
who's definitely going to write what article. I hope to
be finished with this by the beginning of next week.

Right now I have on my list:

Heike Jurzik: Installation (German)
Gustavo Franco: Etch on the Desktop (English, needs some
 clarification on the specific content)
Martin Krafft: What's new in Etch (?)
               Debian / Ubuntu (?)
Henning Sprang: Virtualization (?)
Thomas Lange: FAI (?)
Andreas Barth: What's new in Etch (?)
               Porting (and Backporting) (?)
               Release process (?)

Please let me know if you are definitely going to write the
article and let's clarify the missing details as soon as possible.

Some interesting and open topics are
Alternative Package Archives,
Debian in Business Critical Areas,
HA Solutions,
APT pinning,
HAL/DBUS/Udev

Any takers? Can your forward this mail to people you know
and who are willing and able to write on those topics?

Thanks
Oliver