Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

Hi,

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> [...]
> Oliver, can you give some acurate dates, when these articles are needed,
> about last "Redaktionsschluss" etc?

I have to nag a bit here, because I need to plan my currently quite rare
time.

It would be cool to get all these informations really soon. End of
december is not so far away. When can we expect to get more details?

Especially timing, as well as format of the article, as I asked in a

Sorry for nagging, thanks for soon replies :)

Henning