Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

also sprach Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> [2006.11.16.2207 +0100]:
> - What is new in Debian Etch
> - Interaction Debian <-> Ubuntu

These two are of interest to me and I would like to write the
articles. Maybe Michael Banck is better suited to write the second
one though (on CC). I am, however, not sure I can get one done by
the end of December, as I shall be quite busy until then. If someone
else is interested in writing these, do get in touch. It would help.

> - Backporting
> - Virtualization

These two I will have to cover sooner or later, so I'd be happy to
help or work with someone.

> Could we try to coordinate who is doing what on
> debian-publicity@lists.debian.org, so anyone else who is interested in
> writing articles could also join?

Michael: ^^

"it usually takes more than three weeks