Re: German speakers wanted: Article for the "Open Source Jahrbuch 2007"

Hi!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [060925 20:32]:

> Since they (and I) were in a hurry, I allready submitted an exposee of
> an possible article (in german).  It's availabe at [3] (both in .tex and
> pdf).  Feel free to comment and contribute.

Got mail from the editors, they like the proposed expose.  Thanks to
those helping with it.  We may now continue writing the article; don't
know how much time we have left for that.

BTW:  Are you non german speaking people interested in contributing
ideas, feedback, etc. too?  I'm not sure how much interest you have in a
yearly german paper collection; I guess you might not even heard about
the "opensourcejahrbuch", yet ;)  Shall I try to translate the exposee,
so you can at least review the "plotline" / general direction of it?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/