Re: Tracking public response to Re: Upcoming Release of Debian GNU/Linux 4.0

also sprach Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [2006.07.25.1547 +0100]:
> I'd like to track what press has picked up this press-release.
> I've seen so far:
>
> slashdot http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/06/07/24/1830228.shtml
> slashdot.jp http://slashdot.jp/linux/06/07/25/047244.shtml

Wouldn't this be better on the wiki, as aj proposed?

`. `'`

"literature always anticipates life.
 it does not copy it, but moulds it to its purpose.
 the nineteenth century, as we know it,
 is largely an invention of balzac."
                                                        -- oscar wilde