Re: DebianTimes

Hi,

> It is related to something like dot.kde.org, and should contain all the
> nice small items that are too unimportant for
> debian-news@lists.debian.org, but still are important enough that we
> should like to speak about it. One of the key items is that more people
> should have the right to add articles there.
>
> Every articles should be categorized and published both by HTML and RSS.
>
> Some more details are put up on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTimes
>

> Comments? Suggestions? Critics? ...?

I like the idea, yes.  Considering it as a fallback on not adding news
RSS feeds to planet.debian.org.

I'm a bit worried about actual implementation handling translations to
other languages (most of the news sources are already translated to
multiple languages, I hope), but that probably needs to be added some
time later.

regards,
	junichi
--