Re: News item DzongkhaLinux

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Meike Reichle wrote:
> Hi!
>
> we wrote a news item on the newly released distro DzongkhaLinux.
> See below.

Please Joey and Tolimar, can you give the status of this proposal?

I would like to have public statement of you whenever someone proposes a
news to be published. That's the only way we can go forward and discover
together what is ok, and what is not.

This is typically the kind of news that we should encourage. We should be
proud of any realisation made with Debian because that's why we do free
software... we're happy to have helped other reaching their goals with our
work.

So my vote is a strong yes for this news. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog