Re: Improving Debian's marketing

Hi,

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 19:57, Joey Hess wrote:
> Unfortunatly I've seen many attempts to improve the Debian website fail,
> mostly because both the design and implementation (as well as some of
> the preceived requirements etc) for the website seems very resistant to
> sweeping change. [..] I'd advise against tilting at that windmill.

This is not entirely true in my perception. Quite recently Jutta Wrage has
fixed tons of HTML-syntax errors and is now working on improving some
accessability and layout issues with CSS.

So I wont say it's a useless fight. But it surely needs dedication and a long
breath. And I also dont really think, that a change away from WML will happen
(in the closer future)...

And of course, wikis are great! :)

regards,
	Holger