Re: Requesting distro info

G'day,
  I have attempted to answer your questions.  However some people may
have better answers than me.  I have also CC'ed this to debian-publicity
list which may be able to help you better.

Name of Distribution: Debian GNU/Linux
Stable Version: 2.1 (slink) but we are soon moving to 2.2 (potato)
Developed by: The Debian Project
FTP site: ftp.debian.org plus many others, see
          http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist
Languages: Chinese Finnish French German Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Russian Spanish Swedish Turkish Polish Romanian  - note this may mean the website only, the documentation or the packages.
Target Market: I'm not sure what you mean here.
Desktop Environments: Same with this one
Configuration tool (lizard, linuxconf, yast, etc.): dselect, gnome-apt
Package Manager: apt
Platform: x86, alpha, arm, m68k, mips, pa-risc, powerpc, sparc, sparc64
Type: (Full-sized, floppy, mini, embedded, for DOS/ Windows or "OTHER"):
? full sized? Debian is the largest in terms of number of packages.
> Description (100 words or less):
Hopefully someone else can work on this.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>