Linux Expo 2000 - London

Nils, other Debian folks,

(Apologies for mailing the lists)

I read yesterday in the Register that Debian is being denied the opportunity
to exhibit at the London Linux Expo in June.

We know that a large number of people who use our books, as well as those
who write them, are Debian users, and basically we support what you guys
stand for. So we would like to offer to pay for you to have a booth at the
London show.

If you are interested please give me a call on the number below, or drop me
a mail, and we'll see what we can do.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

James

James Hart
Technical Architect - GNU/Linux Web Development Content
GNU/Linux - Apache - PHP - Perl

Wrox - Programmer to Programmer (TM)

t: +44 (121) 6874143
e: jamesh@wrox.com