Press release

Martin Schulze writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > since the release of potato comes nearer, it would be a *good*
 > idea to think about what to write in a press release - or you'll
 > be sure that I will release something very quick without you
 > being able to participate.  This is not threatening but a warning.

Biggest distribution with 4500 packages on (blah) cd's, simultaneous
release for x86, sparc, alpha, and m68k (did I get them all?), developed
using the same peer-review process as the kernel and ohter open-source
software, latest and greatest, kernel 2.2.x, xfree 3.3.(6?), October
GNOME, every window manager, productivity tool, development library,
game, and other piece of fluff, all tested and integrated.
Easiest package management (automatic updates from CD's, the Net,
or whatever else), previous distro won awards from LJ, great support
from the system's developers, etc. etc. etc.  Everything DFSG-free,
Debian Social Contract, blah.

Did I miss anything?

Robert Merkel		                                    rgmerk@mira.net

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
		-- Tom Robbins