Can't find infos for money donation on http://www.spi-inc.org/donations

Dear Sirs,

I hope I sent this to the correct address. However, if you are not in
charge of this matter, please, let me know whom to contact.

I am working with Debian for a few years now. I would like to make a
monetary donation to you. For this I was looking at above link. But
clicking the link 'SPI donation page' just leads me back to the same page.

Now, I am located in Germany and I don't want to spend most of my money on
banking fees. Do you know of a cheap way to send money to you from
Germany? I heard of an international account at Citibank that is
accessible from all over the world. Do you have something like this?

Another way: The odd time I visit USA for business, something like once
every few years. Is it possible to pay some money into your bank account?
Could you give me instructions what I would have to do, as I never did
something like this before in USA?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Best wishes, and keep up the good work.

Igor Bubel