Re: [DRAFT] Debian Chooses A New Logo

Previously Nils Lohner wrote:
> Debian has, as the result of a GIMP Logo contest [URL.... where is the best
> place to get a good look at it?] chosen a new Logo.

Somewhere on http://contest.gimp.org/. I'm not sure of all the entries
are still online there though.

http://www.debian.org/logos/ I think.

> And remember: if it doesn't crash, it's Debian!

But wait! There is more! If you order now you get a free, I repeat free,
CD-set with the source! You'll be able to finetune this baby any way
you want! Isn't that amazing? Not only do you get binaries for four
architectures, but we will thrown in the source for free! This one-time
offer is only available via jokes@debian.org.

> [just kidding... I'll remove that... just checking if people actually
> read this :)]

Aawwww :)

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl