Re: Pricing Information

"Darren O. Benham" <gecko@debian.org> writes:

> What we're going to get (decided, now) is the official as pictured in
> http://www.debian.org/logos/officiallogo-100.jpg

Are you sure you want to do this ?

When the logos were the other way round, I made some T-Shirts of the
then official swirl-without-bottle, and went to the UK Linux '99 UKUUG
conference with them.

I ended up having to explain again and again that ``No I cannot sell
you one of these, because you are not a Debian Developer on official
business, and the license on the logo would not allow you to wear
it..''  Very embarrassing, especially when people respond with ``But I
thought Debian was all about freedom''

I'd go for the plain swirl, since then there's no restriction on who
can have them, unless you really want these things to be some sort of
badge of office.  Anyway, it looks nicer IMO.

Cheers, Phil.