Re: Pricing Information

Darren O. Benham wrote:
> No, not for LWE.  I'm having traditional ballcaps made with a silkscreen
> swirl or bottle on the front.. don't know what yet.

Just the swirl would be better, there's limited space on a ball cap.

As for the shirt.. What I'd love to see is a shirt that has a partial swirl
covering the whole upper body. The leading edge of the swirl would start at
the bottom center of the shirt. Then it'd spiral upward, past the left arm,
under the collar ad past the right arm and spiral in to the center. This
would be done in a muted red, with a smaller and brighter swirl and "Debian"
layered over it. Whether this is doable depends on the print process, I
suppose.

--
see shy jo