Debian T-shirts --- which logo ?

Hi

I'd like to make some T-shirts for the upcoming UKUUG Linux event, but it
occurs to me that the license probably doesn't allow for people using the
official logo on T-shirts.

I think it's fair to wear the official logo, if you're a developer on at least
semi-official debian business (for example, I'll be giving away Debian CDs, so
I'd say I'm entitled to, and really should, wear the official logo.

What about joe public, who's heard of Debian, and likes my T-shirt, and wants
to buy one ?  Do they have to were the bottle logo ?

Cheers, Phil.