New slide presentation - the LUG version

Hi all,

I have developed a preliminary version of a new slide presentation about
Debian, aimed at a LUG or similar audience.  It concentrates on what
distinguishes Debian from other Linux distros, concentrating on APT
and related tools.

The Postscript slides and the LaTeX source will be available in the
next half hour or so from:

http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~rgmerk/prespage.html

Accompanying notes will follow in the next couple of days.

I've been searching for a better presentation tool than LaTeX, and
come across mgp (full name MagicPoint).  Unless somebody can
point me in the direction of something better, the presentations
will be converted to this more-appropriate tool.   Help doing
this would be appreciated.