Re: need some opinions on this banner ad

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 11:31:17PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:

> You almost make that damned swirl look good. It still says nothing about
> debian though. I hope 16 people wake up and vote against it. :-)

Bah. A logo per se does not need to say anything. The connection to
Debian comes by association. Association comes from experience.

I hope 32 people wake up and vote in favour of it. :)

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>