Debian publicity thoughts

Looking at the success of Redhat, it seems that the one driving thing that they
have going for them is that they appear in the software/OS section in stores.
Now, rather than going for a "commercial" version of Debian, which is against
what Debian is all about, I suggest that we talk to those who sell Debian BOOKS,
and see if they would be interested in a "boxed set" that would be sold in the
software section of stores, not the book section, which will limit sales
to people who buy it to those who already know about Debian but want to learn
more.  This isn't publicity as such, but the moment a "software" title goes
retail, even if it's just a book/CD set, it generates a lot more publicity.
Anyone agree, disagree?

							David Bristel