Re: Press Release covering slink

	Just an idea: use the article available on
http://www.openresources.com/magazine/debian-21/ as a quick reference
while there is not such a press release, or to help in building
it. Note that the article is a redistributable document, and we are
even planning to make it (and the whole OR Magazine) into a Debian
package.

		Jesus.