Banners and alternatives to Slashdot

	On the other side, banners help to raise money. With this
money you can pay for a decent bandwitdh, for maintenance of the site,
for adding more services. You can also pay to people making
significant contributions to the site. And you can let all the
documents generated be freely redistributable.

		Jesus.

PS: The only alternative I see is an organization raising funds from
individuals interested in the idea, and people volunteering their
work... To some extent, using banners just raises funds from
individuals in an indirect way...

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Departamento de Informatica
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9129 | Universidad Carlos III de Madrid