Re: Unidentified subject!

The only problem I have with a site like this are the banner ads on the
side.  I understand that bills need to be paid, but I can only work on a
site that can operate without any sort of corporate/commercial support.

Yes, I know that sounds idealistic.

Charles Esteban Paul
http://www.bluelight.net

       The Revolution Will Be Multicast