Debian representative for LinuxWorld (online mag)

I posted about this shortly after Atlanta Linux Showcase but no
decision was reached.  (The conversation just petered out.)  The
people at the Linux World magazine are looking for a Debian person
they can send questions to every once in a while.

A bit later after the conversation petered out I send a message to
Robert McMillan to see if anyone has said they would be willing.  He
indicated that no one had stepped up to say they were the person to do
it.

I'm willing to answer questions for Mr McMillan and would be willing
to act in this capacity (in fact at the current moment I am).  If
anyone would like to object and put forward a better person please do
(my feelings won't get hurt :), but until there is some consensus I
figured I'd continue answering questions for LinuxWorld.

Dres
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!
@    http://www.ioa.com/~dres           |  Linux is kewl!