Re: Linux 2.2 Press Release

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 12:18:56PM -0500, Mitch Blevins wrote:
> [copied to -private because -publicity seems to be an obscure list]
>
> It seems that Ed Lang might appreciate some quotes from distributions
> for the upcoming Linux 2.2 press release.  Perhaps our esteemed leader
> could send him some spiffy quotes.... it would be good exposure for
> Debian.

I think this would be a good thing. Also, it looks like he might need a bit
of help with the release. In some places, he describes existing features as
new, and in a few other places he confuses software functionality with
kernel functionality.

I've been making some revisions and I'll send him the diffs.

--
Brian Ristuccia
brianr@osiris.978.org