Re: PR about slink

Martin Schulze wrote:
> I'd like to continue this for Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 but I need input
> from YOU.  So please give me a list of news and advantages for slink.
> This is needed in order to write a press release for slink.

I don't see any info yet at http://www.debian.org/~joey/pr/2.1/, so I din't
know what you already have - presumably you already have apt listed for
example.

One thing I think we could do well to mention is lintian. 2.1 will be the
first release of debian to include it, IIRC, and we can mention that we have
a strict policy all packages comply to and we now have a tool to test this
complience.

--
see shy jo