Re: Debian GNU/Linux (fwd)

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 11:12:04PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:

> Before a list like this is used we need some people to
> go over the list of applications to make sure that they work
> cleanly for beginners:

People are spending too much time on this. I know I promised
to write something based on what people wrote in with, but a
bunch of work got in the way. Hopefully tomorrow.

We need to get this out and soon. Remember, this is for
someone who simply needs some background for a story. They
will ask for details later. We simply need to give some
answers to the questions that are honest, professional
and put us in a good light.

Jay Treacy